Individual Coaching is offered in person, by phone, E-mail and/or Skype. If you are
Art on DGA panel Photo: Trixie Textor
on location, out of town on business or even living in another city, we can still coach
together. In fact, many in town clients prefer to work by phone. Scheduling is more
flexible. Travel time and gas are saved. And coaching by phone proves just as effective
as meeting in person.
As a Certified Professional Coach, I utilize proven coaching techniques acquired
at The Coaches Training Institute and endorsed by the International Coach Federation.
The cost/benefit ratio is extremely favorable and the coaching model is designed to
provide you with new skills to last a lifetime.
- We Begin with a Free 30-minute phone consultation to discuss your objectives.
- If you Decide to Move Forward, we will schedule a two hour Strategy Session and I will E-mail some materials for you to complete that will jumpstart and accelerate the coaching process.
- During the In-Depth Strategy Session we will clarify your objectives, start developing your action plan and discover how the coaching alliance can serve you best.
Two Hours: $375
- 3-Month Coaching Program: After the strategy session, regular coaching begins: 3 one-hour sessions per month for a minimum of three months to insure consistency, accountability and measurable progress.
$475 per month purchased in advance.
- 1 Hour Coaching Sessions: May be scheduled as needed after completion of the 3 month program.
$175 per hour
- 2 Hour Pin-Point Session: For a stand alone in-depth coaching session on a specific, focused issue.
$375 per session.
I coach corporate executives in association with Partners In Human Resources International. Fees are based on engagement length and design. Please call for additional information. 818-285-8643.
Proprietary workshops are offered to professional associations, creative guilds, unions and other business groups in the areas of Career & Business Development, Achievement and Expanded Self-Worth. Please call to tailor programs that fit your organization’s specific needs. 818-285-8643
"Art's coaching penetrates deeply into one's psychology, without being therapy. It links this internal realm to practical, real world problems and solutions. It's a process that inspires completion and success."- H.A. Designer/Builder, Los Angeles
Set A Course
"Our work cleared my confusion and gave me direction. I appreciate the insight I gained about my relationship, my financial issues, and the amazing leap I made in my career."- M.S. Author, Glendale
"Our coaching helps me to plan, prioritize and create a framework to stay on track. It helps me shift focus from the chaos of the moment to more important long term goals."- P.O. Creative Director, Sherman Oaks
"My critical, negative inner voice used to paralyze me. You challenged me to look past my demons, bogus concepts and worn out excuses. It helped me clarify my desires and act from my heart."- T.A. Multi Media Production, LA
"In less than 10 hours I was able to make serious headway on several major issues in my life. Art's simple yet effective exercises and practical tools put me on the fast track to a better life."- G.S. Executive, Burbank
Achieve and Celebrate
“Your coaching helped me see and experience a much fuller sense of the beauty and possibility in my life. The journey wasn't always easy, but it was always enriching. I feel like I'm standing on a mountain top overlooking my future with a deep sense of wonder and joy." M.B.F. Professor, Santa Monica